Matt Campbell Watch

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
I’m not worried about Campbell this year.

But we will see about next year. Could be a mass exodus of talent on this team that leaves. (Purdy, Breece, Rose, Kolar if he doesn’t this year)

• Dumb
Reactions: CyPunch

Clones17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 16, 2020
Let’s be honest... we’re all thinking about Matt Campbell and the chances that he stays in Ames. What open jobs should we be concerned about at any level, if any at all? Any insight/rumors out there?
Many people took this post the wrong way, as I genuinely hope Matt is in Ames until 2075. Interesting way to start off on CF My bad y’all. Roll Clones!

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
Let's flip the narrative on this and turn the Campbell watch into a news/info about a raise (for him and his staff) accompanied by a contract extension!!

Any scuttle?

Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I got an insight from someone inside the program yesterday. "Campbell ain't going anywhere".
They used the word “ain’t”? Campbell seems like he would employ better spoken individuals than that. Fake news.

Reactions: Scott34

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I might worry about CMC leaving for Ohio State or ND. But by the time either of those jobs come open he might have Iowa State in a position where he wouldn’t leave even if they opened.

So go **** your self troll.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
We all know Matt is a classic blacked-out Casio calc watch kind of dude.

81FUVaV0dOL._AC_UY550_.jpg

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
I got an insight from someone inside the program yesterday. "Campbell ain't going anywhere".
You might even be able to deduct who said it based off that....

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Many people took this post the wrong way, as I genuinely hope Matt is in Ames until 2075. Interesting way to start off on CF My bad y’all. Roll Clones!

Well, it could be that there are several threads with hundreds of post on the subject that you could of read if it was 'really on your mind'.

Or it could be that none of those caught fire and you thought you'd bring in another can of gasoline to throw on it.

Or it could be you have been a curious member with much on your mind since April, made 5 posts since then and all of sudden are concerned even though it has been a topic for 3 years?

Or it could be that after years of dealing with hok trolls on here for years there is a large group of members that can smell one coming a jealous hok mile away.

Clones17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 16, 2020
Well, it could be that there are several threads with hundreds of post on the subject that you could of read if it was 'really on your mind'.

Or it could be that none of those caught fire and you thought you'd bring in another can of gasoline to throw on it.

Or it could be you have been a curious member with much on your mind since April, made 5 posts since then and all of sudden are concerned even though it has been a topic for 3 years?

Or it could be that after years of dealing with hok trolls on here for years there is a large group of members that can smell one coming a jealous hok mile away.
Boy... you did some research on me:oops:

• Dumb
Reactions: Drew0311