*** Official IOWA STATE vs #10 Baylor Game(Day) Thread ***

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015
It was unreal how amazing Baylor was shooting the ball for 3/4 of the game, but we nutted up and hung with them. At one time, Bridges was 9/9 and 6/6 from three. On top of that, they threw in a 40 footer at halftime buzzer.

I am still a little shocked we pulled it out, let alone going away last five minutes. The boys played great.
To a certain extend, Baylor regressed to the mean, but the Cyclones defensive pressure, stout rebounding and steady, offensive efficiency won the last 10 minutes and the game.

• Agree
Reactions: NENick

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
If this is directed at me, it's hilarious. The same 5 idiots go through threads and comment on any 'negative' comment made while completely ignoring positive comments. Veloclown literally goes through threads to quote or 'dumb' a negative comment. Not once has he ever responded or tagged a positive comment.

Pretty pathetic to go through message board posts simply to cherry pick comments. It's comical.
Calls ISU fans and long-time posters "Clowns". Who do we encounter on here that consistently does so?

Hint:
Hawkroaches.png

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
That's got to be an expensive AF ticket right now with ISU and KU in and KSU still in play.

Surprised it is not more. if you just want in the session in upper deck, you can still get tickets for $130 - $145 on the scalping sites. Weather may be a factor. Kinda cold here.

Suggest to any ISU fan interested to get your tickets now before KSU maybe wins tonight.

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
My friend group chat just found some for $75 each (cash).

Seats are in the lower bowl but in the top corner, basically where students sat in JTS this fall (for reference)
That's pretty reasonable. I would have thought they were double that.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
If this is directed at me, it's hilarious. The same 5 idiots go through threads and comment on any 'negative' comment made while completely ignoring positive comments. Veloclown literally goes through threads to quote or 'dumb' a negative comment. Not once has he ever responded or tagged a positive comment.

Pretty pathetic to go through message board posts simply to cherry pick comments. It's comical.
Really? @VeloClone?

He only comments or dumbs negative comments if they are dumb negative comments.

coyoteclone

Jan 7, 2009
Because I would be away from home today, yesterday I set my recorder for our game that was scheduled for ESPN2.
Got back after game and fould I had recorded an ACC game! They switched us to U Thanks DTV !

• Dislike
  • Friendly
Reactions: NENick and GoldCy

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Because I would be away from home today, yesterday I set my recorder for our game that was scheduled for ESPN2.
Got back after game and fould I had recorded an ACC game! They switched us to U Thanks DTV !
OH ****

I betcha I did the same thing. ****.

• Friendly
Reactions: NENick

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
For those in route or in KC, what are tomorrow nights tickets going for?

I got in for 95 bucks right with about 1 min to go.
Seeing 120-130 on stubhub right now.
KSU game tonight will have big impact on where we go from there.

ChickenNuggetMan

Drinks beer with CycloneLarry69
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2017
Minneapolis
Effort and energy level was off the charts for 40 minutes. Biggest plays that stood out to me were Lipsey grabbing his own rebound off a missed 3 *on the other side of the court*, and Holmes getting his own rebound on a missed free throw. Even Eli King skying for a rebound and getting a foul call against BU for his effort. The guys wanted this one and played like their hair was on fire
Don’t forget Ward with the crazy save to Lipsey for a layup as the shot clock sounded!