Players staying and leaving for 21-22 season

Samuel Kruse

Dec 5, 2018
Kinda surprised he leaving this year though with Kyle Pitts also entering the draft. But I don't that is a too big of a deal.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Kolar wouldn’t be higher than 4th TE chosen if he goes this year. Best case scenario.

i want to see him return and get another year under Dave Andrews and see if that can help him out.

BDAL23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2019
I’m wondering about the seniors who finally made the starting lineup this year.
Guys like Foster, Hummel, and DL Bailey. Really hoping they decide to come back another year.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Kolar wouldn’t be higher than 4th TE chosen if he goes this year. Best case scenario.

i want to see him return and get another year under Dave Andrews and see if that can help him out.
I feel like his foot speed isn't going to get better, and he has nothing more to prove from a production standpoint. I guess he may benefit if next year is a softer tight end class.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I’d like to see a better source than ISU Albi about Kolar.

Also, while it certainly seems like Soehner isn’t coming back from his post, has he actually confirmed he’s not? I’d imagine we’d know pretty quickly from most guys, since I can’t think they would want to leave Campbell hanging, since we all know he’s already planning for 2021.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I’d like to see a better source than ISU Albi about Kolar.

Also, while it certainly seems like Soehner isn’t coming back from his post, has he actually confirmed he’s not? I’d imagine we’d know pretty quickly from most guys, since I can’t think they would want to leave Campbell hanging, since we all know he’s already planning for 2021.

The tweet from Soehner was pretty cut and dry.

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
Yeah I’m really curious about Foster. There was a play yesterday where it was third and long and I was watching Thibedoux and Foster. Foster absolutely mauled him. Thibedoux was kept in check almost the whole game. Would love Foster back for one more year.

No doubt. I would love to have back any of these guys (why wouldn't we), but Foster hasn't been talked about much and to my untrained eye he really seemed to be punishing people and blocking well toward the end of his career.

Hope they all make it in the NFL if they decide not to come back. What a group of players this team had!

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
He didn't get a lot of playing time this year, but he kind of fits the mold of CK. Tall, athletic, good hands, runs well after catch, etc. I know the other TE saw more actions, but that was mainly as an H back or a blocking TE.
Plus former quarterback, which is valuable in regards to reading defenses and even the occasional trick play.