Top Tailgating Brackets on ESPN page 2

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
I threw a comment up there, hopefully we're there. I have been a lot of places and Ames may not be the best, but it'll rival about anyone.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I left a comment on a photo. Thus far, we clearly have the best photo.

I read your comment. Nice work.

I'm not sure I would have called out ESPN as always "*******" on us, though. That may encourage them to do so in a spite kind of way.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
some crapeye actually bragged on kinnick tailgating

yeah i like tailgating on a 5 foot strip of grass in front of someone's house and then walking 3 miles to kinnick...

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
They tailgate in parking ramps in Austin. I'd trade our tailgating for their tradition though.
Well yeah...
But, tradition aside, I would rather have our tailgating. How can tailgating in a parking ramp be fun? "Oh cool, there's concrete above, below, and on the sides of me... and this light is burnt out.. and I keep coughing on my grill smoke because it has nowhere to go!" :biglaugh:

Reactions: Al_4_State

jl112481

Jul 25, 2007
Franklin, WI
Wow...a stripper pole. Really? Nobody will call us redneck hicks for that. The only thing that could be worse is to follow up a picture like that with a dude chugging Jager out of the bottle...oh wait.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Wow...a stripper pole. Really? Nobody will call us redneck hicks for that. The only thing that could be worse is to follow up a picture like that with a dude chugging Jager out of the bottle...oh wait.

I'm not sure what is redneck hick about that all. If by "redneck hicks" you meant "completely awesome" than we're on the same page.

Would like us to photoshop a picture of people dressed up in khakis and polo shirts like down south? That isn't ISU tailgating...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron