Top Tailgating Brackets on ESPN page 2

ISUboi12

Apr 12, 2006
dsm
I have no idea who any of those 4 people are - and upon review I'd like to keep it that way :cool:
I know the guy in the back with the curly hair and glasses... LOL. He is from UNL and used to come up every year for the Nebraska game with one of my friends and stayed with me. That's great.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
I know the guy in the back with the curly hair and glasses... LOL. He is from UNL and used to come up every year for the Nebraska game with one of my friends and stayed with me. That's great.

so we've now identified the guy-cop & the curly-hair-crazy-guy.

does anybody know the chic-cop or the gorilla?

(if that doesn't peak your interest, nothing will)

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
The best part of going to ISU is the student football tailgates. and if you can convince someone to strip in the middle of the day, with a thousand people around, while people are eating red meat and "construction" peeing, well then, you might be the single greatest tailgator ever. Not a redneck.
Strippers>Prudes...

TJ2004

Feb 1, 2007
Huxley, IA
The best part of going to ISU is the student football tailgates. and if you can convince someone to strip in the middle of the day, with a thousand people around, while people are eating red meat and "construction" peeing, well then, you might be the single greatest tailgator ever. Not a redneck.
Strippers>Prudes...

Nothing like a good construction **** to get the tailgate stripping going. Hilarious.