Tracking games played by the true freshmen

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I thought I say McDonald playing out there today... #99. I could be wrong.

How many games has Zach Peterson played in now? I'd hate it if both of those young DE's burned their RS's this season.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
My bad, I read your post wrong. I'm still wondering when Narveson got in and where he played since he didn't kickoff or attempt a FG or XP. Assalley is struggling a little bit the last 2 games so maybe we will see Narveson a little bit in the coming weeks without going over the 4 game limit.
Occasionally they transcribe names/numbers incorrectly on the participation report.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Bump

Looks like McDonald will not redshirt and Zach Petersen is now at 4 games. WR Tayvonn Kyle and OL Joey Ramos saw their first collegiate action today.

Are we sure Will McDonald played today? He was in but then we called a timeout and then Togomoa was in after the timeout for him.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Yeah, I'm basing it off of the participation report. I didn't get to watch the game, unfortunately.

Ok. I don't put much stock in the participation report because they aren't official until game film is watched and they track everyplay.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Updated

Anthony Johnson started at FS today, his first career start. I looked through the participation chart for every game and edited the original post.

awesome.

Interesting the Pulvermacher got his first game time, I'm assuming it was on special teams.

Also worth noting that neither McDonald nor Peterson played against Baylor - so it appears that they'll be redshirting even with Enyi's injury.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
awesome.

Interesting the Pulvermacher got his first game time, I'm assuming it was on special teams.

Also worth noting that neither McDonald nor Peterson played against Baylor - so it appears that they'll be redshirting even with Enyi's injury.
I love the idea of McDonald redshirting. He's gonna end up being a bad mofo!

• Friendly
Reactions: armount

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron