Tyson Veidt To Cincinnati as DC

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
This tells me that Campbell has probably tabbed Rasheed to take over when Heacock retires.
That or maybe Heacock is in it for another couple years?

Even if TV was going to likely get the job next if he had to wait a couple of years it might make sense to jump, especially since it is a similar level program.

• Agree
Reactions: Aclone and Cyclad

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
That or maybe Heacock is in it for another couple years?

Even if TV was going to likely get the job next if he had to wait a couple of years it might make sense to jump, especially since it is a similar level program.

Yeah, I hope this means Heacock is staying.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
If this is true, where do we go with replacing him.

Internal promotion?

Someone like Jesse Bobbit, at SDSt? They are the top in all or almost all defensive stat in FCS.

Hes been there a couple years, also was a Grad assist at Wazzu.

Reactions: jackrabbit

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Why? We can essentially only go up on that side. Which coach would be a loss on offense?

A slide in defense is possible and would mean needing a very goo offense. Yikes. We easily could be looking at no Veidt and Heacock in two years
Ok.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Veidt was one of four remaining original staff members from 2016; only Heacock & Rasheed remain. Other than last offseason's much needed offensive overhaul, staff continuity has been pretty solid under Campbell- which I interpret as: assistants are pretty happy in Ames. Looking forward to seeing how the position is filled. Best wishes to Tyson.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
If anyone knows how to shut down an offense and keep them from scoring, it is Brian F.
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron