Tyson Veidt To Cincinnati as DC

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
We've reached my favorite part of these type of threads - let's suggest every former player who was good at that position like they'd be an awesome candidate with no experience!!
Agreed....the longer i have been around, the longer you see that playing and coaching are two different skills. And college coaching is A GRIND with recruiting and all that goes with it.

Reactions: jackrabbit

Cyghhh

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 18, 2022
Jeremiah George is actually a linebackers coach at Texas. If a former player was going to take the job my money would be on him
Doesn't look like he's there anymore. He was the interim LB coach back in 2019 and left Texas in 2021, probably when Sark was hired. Currently he has Strength and Conditioning Coach at a company listed as his occupation.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Viedt joining a staff that will probably all be out of a job a year from now is not what I consider a smart business decision. He just that homesick for Ohio?

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
yep, and he knows our offense and defense very well. I hope when we play them again we are not stubborn and really change things up to keep them off balance. Meyers/Memphis seemed to have us well scouted.
Did it help Cincy having Manning last year?

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Think he was one of our top recruiters and had the AZ area. That is going to hurt. Looking at our linebackers, I'm not concerned if he takes several with him. That was definitely the weakest part of our defense and rivaled our Oline for worst on the team.

Transfer Portal is closed. An Assistant leaving does not open transfer portal.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Why? We can essentially only go up on that side. Which coach would be a loss on offense?

A slide in defense is possible and would mean needing a very goo offense. Yikes. We easily could be looking at no Veidt and Heacock in two years
You’re a ******* *******

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Think he was one of our top recruiters and had the AZ area. That is going to hurt. Looking at our linebackers, I'm not concerned if he takes several with him. That was definitely the weakest part of our defense and rivaled our Oline for worst on the team.
Mouser has Arizona.

Yeah, those horrible coaches often get promoted to P4 jobs. :jimlad:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron