Way way WAY Too Early Depth Chart for 2022

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Most look spot to me, except I have a hard time believing a true freshman will be on depth chart at O-line. Really hope we have some receivers step up next year at both TE and WR position.

Don't we have some true freshman who are starters this year?

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
Can we talk about how awesome the 2019 OL haul was?
Jarrod Hufford, Darrell Simmons, Jake Remsburg and Grant Treiber. That's it. Four dudes that can play.

For sure.

I think you can take the "OR" out from between Brock and Silas / Sanders. People are going to be surprised at how little drop off there will be from Hall to Brock next year.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Gonna be a lot of new names and faces out there next year.

Hopefully just as talented just not as experienced as the past two seasons.

Reactions: Blandboy

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
Peterson and Vance would be huge from a defensive standpoint, if they decide to come back.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they want to go nfl, they had great careers but I don’t think they have much attention.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
False. It is never too early for a depth chart.
Who replaces Will McDonald is the biggest hole to fill. Enyi is a close second because he has been a man possessed this season. Defense overall should be solid.

I'm excited about the O line, I don't think that takes a big step back. A lot of the impact guys return there in Hufford, Simmons, Downing.

Jiub

Nov 11, 2015
Des Moines
Really worried about QB position. Hopefully Purdy graduating doesn’t send us back to the cellar. The man throws dimes and his pump fake ability is next level. Eisworth, Kolar, Rose, Hall, McDonald, and Enyi leaving will also be huge gut punches.