What must happen to pull the upset???

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
No. It's called the Big 10. Penn State just wasn't that good. We're the worst team in the Big 12 and Iowa had a hell of a time with us at home. They would 1-2 games in the Big 12 right now...

Had a hell of a time? You guys scored 3 points! What's it been, like 10 quarters since ISU found the endzone against Iowa?

Iowa would compete with any team in the Big 12 North.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I wish we could flip flop with them for just one year. I really want to know how each team would fair in the other conference. The Big 10(11?) is so week. Except for maybe one or two teams.

Personally, I wish you guys (plural) would stop obsessing over the Big Ten. Do you spend all of your time wondering what it would be like married to the neighbor's wife, or do you work at making the best of your own marriage?

Sheesh.

The best way to beat Missouri is to concentrate on beating Missouri. That's the upset.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Stop the thread highjacking. This is not about Iowa today, that belongs elsewhere.

What do we need to do to win? Score more points than Mizzou... duh!

I really hope nobody is taken out for us to win. As much as I hate Mizzou for the 2004 game, I would hate to see them lose a guy that will make a difference in them winning the North and representing it in the post-season.

As for Culbertson losing those games, we shouldn't have had him in that position either year. It's a team loss, not one player.

Go Cyclones!!!

Help Support Us

Become a patron