You stay classy hawk fan.....

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
This video is the product of people(clones/hawks) who managed to get **** faced by 10:30 am. congrats to them. Hope they remembered what happened at the game.

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
long video, not much action. I give it a 1/10. Boo this man.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
When was the last time they were there? Who has been there more the past 15 years? Who has been there more recently?

1999. ISU has been to two in the last 15 years, Iowa one.

You really want to play the history/tradition game though? You'll lose. Sorry.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Much of a taste of? You might want to fact check that a little bit...

That being said, this thread has quickly become one of the more ******** ones we've seen in the in-state forum. And that takes talent.

With the high volume of hawks posting in it, I think your observation is right on the money. :yes:

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008
Fixed that for you.

Originally Posted by TheGovernator
(Wrestling has an asterisk due to Wonderboy over there throwing up a curtain for all meets to call it a sellout by limiting the number of seats)

Fixed it, again.

Blast away on Iowa football's 'fuzzy math' on determining sellouts, but they don't reduce the capacity of the building in order to do so.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
With the high volume of hawks posting in it, I think your observation is right on the money. :yes:

I can already see where this is going. Someone will say "but--but we outdrew you in women's basketball!" Okay, great. I will raise you wrestling* and football. (Wrestling has an asterisk due to Wonderboy over there throwing up a curtain for a certain meet to limit attendance. I call him Wonderboy because name calling is cool and I have AD-envy.)

Fixed it, again.

Blast away on Iowa football's 'fuzzy math' on determining sellouts, but they don't reduce the capacity of the building in order to do so.

Fixed a 3rd time. :yes:

egami

May 19, 2009
iowa
And next week one will surface of Clone Fan...welcome to reality. Every fan base has them...I've seen some pretty sad acts when I was in A2.

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
And next week one will surface of Clone Fan...welcome to reality. Every fan base has them...I've seen some pretty sad acts when I was in A2.

I think the major difference (to me anyway) is that in Ames, there aren't as many (notice, there are some) "I ******* hate the hawkeyes" being shouted at Iowa fans.

The last time I was in Iowa City, I had a full beer can thrown at my head from a guy standing on top of a bus that I was walking past. I did nothing to provoke that guy, just walked past in my Seneca jersey.

I have previously posted how, while visiting a patient at Mercy in Des Moines, that the Hawk fan running the register at the gift shop, shouted "GO HAWKEYES" at me as I shopped for a get well card in my I-State polo.

So I guess the point is, it seems Hawk fans are far more verbal about it; we take a lot of abuse.

egami

May 19, 2009
iowa
I think the major difference (to me anyway) is that in Ames, there aren't as many (notice, there are some) "I ******* hate the hawkeyes" being shouted at Iowa fans.

The last time I was in Iowa City, I had a full beer can thrown at my head from a guy standing on top of a bus that I was walking past. I did nothing to provoke that guy, just walked past in my Seneca jersey.

I have previously posted how, while visiting a patient at Mercy in Des Moines, that the Hawk fan running the register at the gift shop, shouted "GO HAWKEYES" at me as I shopped for a get well card in my I-State polo.

So I guess the point is, it seems Hawk fans are far more verbal about it; we take a lot of abuse.

Well, how can any one argue with that, clearly, based on your personal experience, Hawk Fan is obviously worse.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I know more than one female that will never go to another game in Kinuck due to the fact of the poor treatment they got during the game. I have been to games in Big 12 stadiums and never had issues, but IC is a different story.

You think that might have something to do with the fact that ISU doesn't really have any rivals in football other than Iowa? Of course other Big 12 fans are going to be nice, why wouldn't they. I'm pretty sure you won't see Iowa fans doing those things to Indiana fans.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
You think that might have something to do with the fact that ISU doesn't really have any rivals in football other than Iowa? Of course other Big 12 fans are going to be nice, why wouldn't they. I'm pretty sure you won't see Iowa fans doing those things to Indiana fans.

and that makes it okay......???:confused:

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona

I'm guessing it would be "interesting" to go to Columbus as a UM fan to watch an OSU-Michigan game.