Missing Student -- ISU ALERT

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
May I suggest we have a second thread about SFK and not put it in this thread. This thread is about the missing person, and although some people think the 2 may be connected, not everyone does, nor do they want to hear it. I am sure friends and family of the person wouldn't want to either.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I agree. Or a thing on the menu so CyPhy can talk about SMK,BTK,Ted Bundy, CIA etc!!!!!
GRK if anyone can come up with that one...ex-girlfriend lived juuuuuust down the street from him. :eek:

I can't possibly fathom what his family is going through right now. Let's just hope this turns out with a good ending, no matter how bleak it currently looks.

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
May I suggest we have a second thread about SFK and not put it in this thread. This thread is about the missing person, and although some people think the 2 may be connected, not everyone does, nor do they want to hear it. I am sure friends and family of the person wouldn't want to either.
Good idea. This whole episode does not sound good. The longer he goes missing the more the odds are that this has a bad ending (I'm not trying to be negative).

CyPhy

Feb 2, 2010

That article is old---2002. Those kids were found in water...drowned. Part of the so-called "NEMEC" cluster.
See:
The Smiley Face Killers Patterns Discovered
Scroll down for NEMEC.

That poor girl...her hair is so short that they probably thought she was a guy. Slipped her the GHB before they realized their mistake, but at that point, maybe they had to just follow through.

CyPhy

Feb 2, 2010

One last comment for me on this thread. The cop from Phoenix said he had never heard of such a thing in 9 and a half years on the force. Isn't it weird that all these drunk white college boys are drowning up north, but that it never happens in Chapel Hill, Gainesville, or Tempe? Those are all pretty majorly partying college towns.

CyPride

Oct 12, 2008
cyphy, you can keep posting here as far as I am concerned.

you are right on the money, IMO, regarding the 'coincidences' of these deaths.

Reactions: swarthmoreCY

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Lack of hearing, reading or seeing something does not mean it doesn't happen or doesn't exist. And vice versa.

slincoln

Feb 1, 2010
Ames
www.slincoln.com
What does everyone think about the idea of forming student groups to help in the search? I know it has been discouraged over and over (and I'm not in favor of going against the official investigators), but there are already groups popping up on facebook for students to form their own search parties. I guess I could see the good and bad sides...

On a side note, I find it somewhat humorous that the most up-to-date info on Jon Lacina's search is here. Strangetalk used to be the big forum for things like this, and they dont have a peep that I can find.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron