Not open for further replies.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
One of the big problems with betting is that this is the prime betting time, there is so much going on that it is hard to keep up with it all. It will be harder to find exciting events in say, April. Probably have a few bigger events that get a lot more action than right now.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
I personally liked the idea of a cybookie loan. I dont think its that confusing. Its fake money and this is just for fun. I t hink it should happen. Of course there should be rules to it

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
One of the big problems with betting is that this is the prime betting time, there is so much going on that it is hard to keep up with it all. It will be harder to find exciting events in say, April. Probably have a few bigger events that get a lot more action than right now.

I have a feeling there will be 4 people here with more than 90K after the first round of the NCAA tourney.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
It's not like you'll ever be able to buy anything with the credits trav - Jer has said that much. It will be done via raffles with caps - winning is all in chance.

Starting to get to be a little too much thought going into this. As they say, if it's not broke...

Eh, I'm just sick of the whining by some folks about how they are out of credits all the time is what it boils down to. I don't want to hear it, you put the bet down not the rest of the board so live with it.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Eh, I'm just sick of the whining by some folks about how they are out of credits all the time is what it boils down to. I don't want to hear it, you put the bet down not the rest of the board so live with it.

Don't read the betting threads then. That is the fun of betting... complaining when you lose and gloating when you win. What else are we going to do with them? It is not like they are real money. It was fun last night screaming with about everyone else that was on, that KU should have tried to score there with 45 seconds. And then listening to everyone complain how close they were to making $$$$.

Last edited:

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Why are credits given just for a username? I think someone should at least be on CF during the week/day to get the weekly/daily bonus.

Also credits should not be able to be passed from one user to another. What would stop people from setting up 10 accounts just for the credits?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
1,000th post

<ducks>

_42671799_throw_afp416.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.