Designated Survivor

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
This combined with act first ask questions later.

You may not fully understand security precautions until you work in a secure in environment.
No, I never have. My father worked black box when we moved back to Washington from Florida...he was on the Boeing team that developed the ALCM. He would have to travel to Ohio or Southern California without warning, and only able to tell my mother he was going south or east. If there was an emergency, she would have to contact his secretary. I found that out the hard way, when she was hospitalized while he was gone and I had to figure out how to reach him (I was in high school at the time).

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
I am watching this show and it is good so far. Too bad they have the obligatory General who always wants war- kind of lazy writing to me. Then the female FBI agent - she suspects something is up but boss overrides her blah blah blah. Also - find an unexploded bomb that has zero dust or scratches on it - bad props. May not last unless they pick it up!

Antihawk240

May 17, 2012
I was tied up all week and finally got the chance to stream Episode 3 before tonight's #4. It was going perfectly and I was loving it. Congresswoman is jealous and wants in, I get that, Spouse runs the family and keeps it intact while other Spouse is stuck at work, excellent, then they all get together at night for a family supper. Perfect! Here is a feel good story I can jump into......... then the Presidents new chief of staff is going to stab him in the back.

Why? It doesn't always have to be that way. Could they not have just let the chief of staff be a good guy and the together along with his young Advisor, and speech writer figure out what is going on and fix it?

Needless to say I am most certainly hooked, but keep it clean please. Is it too much to ask for a nice clean story line? Not everything has to be corruption and controversy.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City
I was tied up all week and finally got the chance to stream Episode 3 before tonight's #4. It was going perfectly and I was loving it. Congresswoman is jealous and wants in, I get that, Spouse runs the family and keeps it intact while other Spouse is stuck at work, excellent, then they all get together at night for a family supper. Perfect! Here is a feel good story I can jump into......... then the Presidents new chief of staff is going to stab him in the back.

Why? It doesn't always have to be that way. Could they not have just let the chief of staff be a good guy and the together along with his young Advisor, and speech writer figure out what is going on and fix it?

Needless to say I am most certainly hooked, but keep it clean please. Is it too much to ask for a nice clean story line? Not everything has to be corruption and controversy.

I full anticipate that the CoS is a mole, but it is possible he is just doing his job. Asking for a background check and looking for dirt so he can be ahead of any stories could be part of his job. Just saying, probably not but it could be.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I full anticipate that the CoS is a mole, but it is possible he is just doing his job. Asking for a background check and looking for dirt so he can be ahead of any stories could be part of his job. Just saying, probably not but it could be.

That's what I think it is. He just wants to get the dirt first to get out ahead of it.

I'm enjoying the show. Kind of corny and sentimental, but it's got Jack Bauer, and I still like it.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I'm not sure if Michigan will be over after this. I think the senator will use this to take the other side of the president. I also think the general will be involved with senators future campaign.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Someone who knows more than me about it...
If you're fired from the JCS, are you simply reassigned or are you "encouraged" to retire/resign your commission?