Designated Survivor

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
The episode last night was great. I'm hooked. I like how they took on Kal Penn as an adviser for the show since he used to work in the white house.

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
So anyone know how long of a break the show takes after next week? What does "winter finale" mean. A few weeks off or a couple months?

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Something about the plot progression and writing style has got me drawn into this show the same way I got drawn into 24.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I agree, something about this plot has got me sucked in. I didn't want 24, but I am still intrigued by this show. I am just afraid that they are going to drag this out too long on who the bad guys are. It seems that Kirkman, after talking to his potential VP suspects a little something since they focused on the nervousness of his hands. But I think it won't be until the end of the season before Kirkman and Wells (the FBI agent) finally start working together.

Antihawk240

May 17, 2012
Yep Yep. This show is awesome. I love how they wrote it so you become captivated with Kirkman and find yourself routing for the Kirkman and his staff. Based off of next weeks previews it is going to get pretty intense the last 5 minutes. You hear a gun go off during the speech, I'm betting someone is going to get shot saving Kirkman. I really hope it isnt the head secret service guy. The writers are starting to write him into a bigger role and making him very likable.

I noticed this last night for the 1st time. When scrolling the actors names on the bottom of the screen at the beginning of the show they put "With Special Guest Malik Yoba." Yoba plays FBI Agent Atwood. This makes me think Atwood isnt making it to next season.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Every time this thread pops up in my feed I'm reminded that I really need to sit down & binge my DVR'd episodes...
Working VERY hard to not read the thread! :)

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Just got caught up through last week's episode. What a great show. At first I was worried it was going to be a lot like Under the Dome, lots of pre-show build up, incredible first couple episodes, but the network decides to milk out the popularity and make almost every other episode hard to watch with almost no new info.
It will be interesting to see if that FBI lady somehow finds her way to congress despite the accident. I don't know if McCleish (spelling?) is as guilty as the writers want to make him seem. I kind of wonder if he was maybe set up and who ever did this is trying to frame him to be behind the attacks. It seems weird for him to be outed this early in the series. Lots of unanswered questions but the episodes give you a few more clues. Pretty awesome show!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron