Walking Dead

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
It certainly isn't the most entertaining dynamic of this show because to cover all these different people and locations, there is very little story progression. We will get a few nice payoffs/excitement coming up but for the most part, I agree.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Really unsure what to make of this new group. At first none of them spoke, so I thought maybe they were all mutes/deaf. But then a couple spoke in fragments at the end. Just totally bizarre. Jadis behaves like a madwoman. Not really sure what Rick's so happy about, even if they are willing to join his cause, considering they have no guns. When they get guns, are these crazies even going to know how to use them?

I am really baffled as to why Negan doesn't have informants within his subject groups. And maybe he does have people planted at Hilltop, The Kingdom, Alexandria etc. But it seems like he could totally prevent anarchy if he would have moles within these groups. He'd know exactly where Daryl was, for example. I guess it probably wouldn't be as good for TV, even though it makes a ton of sense.
I don't really understand this new group either. They are just outside of Washington DC and yet seem like some backwoods hillbillies that have their own extremely simplified version of English.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Someone's gotta die tonight, right? Whether it's a Savior or one of the members of the still-forming alliance? (Not Eugene...yet)

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I wonder if these chicks want it for their friend or if they have other things in mind for it.

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
They really need to go from 16 episode seasons to 10-12 episodes. This might not sound like a big deal but I actually watched last night from DVR. The show has ceased being appointment TV simply from predictability. I love Eugene but he can't carry an episode. The "middle" episodes of the seasons are simply filler. It makes me sad because I used to absolutely looooove this show. I'm watching out of habit and hope right now.

• Agree
Reactions: ruxCYtable

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
They really need to go from 16 episode seasons to 10-12 episodes. This might not sound like a big deal but I actually watched last night from DVR. The show has ceased being appointment TV simply from predictability. I love Eugene but he can't carry an episode. The "middle" episodes of the seasons are simply filler. It makes me sad because I used to absolutely looooove this show. I'm watching out of habit and hope right now.

I agree - although I still think its good TV. I think the biggest issue is the writers have no idea how long the show will go. So there is no urgency not to "waste" or fill airtime. That's what made Breaking Bad so good - they writers knew they had 6 seasons and had to make every episode count.

• Agree
Reactions: SC Cy

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Setting up a rebellion for when the **** hits the fan..... no one wants to be with Neegan.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Setting up a rebellion for when the **** hits the fan..... no one wants to be with Neegan.
I don't know, I would think Simon would stick by him. I'm sure he knows no one else would keep him around. I would love to see him get staked out for the walkers to munch on.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron