Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You'd better hope the standard is raised a bunch, because just a little isn't gonna do much.

I gotta say it is tough being honest with ya on basketball stuff when you are so crazy disengenous on football stuff. If you wouldn't give your left nut for Iowas football program over the last 15 years, then you are flat out lying or just don't care about football.

I'd absolutely give my left nut to play a weak schedule in a defensive optional conference. Park would look like a Heisman candidate

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It doesn't surprise me, at all. I just think it's funny he is talking **** about Iowa football while being a homer for Clone football. Actually, now that I think about it, I think he cares more about the Big 12 Conference than he does his Clones.

How am I being a homer by saying we're raising our standards?

SportsFan10

Feb 14, 2017
I'd absolutely give my left nut to play a weak schedule in a defensive optional conference. Park would look like a Heisman candidate
Well, he did go 6/15 for 79 yards against a "bad" Iowa team. That Iowa State team did manage to get three on the board though.

Reactions: breck53

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Kind of stupid for Iowa to waste a schollie on him since Coach Doyle makes so much money. Whatever though.

Nepotism.

Not stupid if Iowa's staff thinks he is worthy of a scholly.

Should all kids with rich parents decline a scholarship offer?

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

Someone said you were touting Warren as being better than Wadley. So you will have to excuse me if I don't buy into your player evaluation skills.

It is nice to see you are so committed though. You got a death grip on this defensive optional league, salary, and raise the standard stuff.

Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Someone said you were touting Warren as being better than Wadley. So you will have to excuse me if I don't buy into your player evaluation skills.

It is nice to see you are so committed though. You got a death grip on this defensive optional league, salary, and raise the standard stuff.

We return our starting RB and you don't. Warren would have put up video game numbers in the defensive optional Big Ten

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He did manage 30 yards vs UNI and 28 against a "bad" Iowa team. He also managed 15 and 17 yards respectably to Texas Tech and Kansas, who are two dominant defenses.

We recruited over a freshman all American, that's how standards are raised. Thanks for proving my point