****Official Class of 2017 Recruiting Thread****

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Also, I see one member of the coaching staff has a degree in "multi-disciplanary studies". W-T-F is that?
The Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies is a flexible degree plan that allows you to maximize the credits you have already earned and to build a degree plan that best fits your educational goals.

so, essentially, a majorless major haha

• Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
The Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies is a flexible degree plan that allows you to maximize the credits you have already earned and to build a degree plan that best fits your educational goals.

so, essentially, a majorless major haha

Iowa state has a similar major: liberal studies.

• Agree
Reactions: mb7299

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
J
Buttload of offers, but 247 doesn't show one from us.

Don't know anything about this player but says elite shooter -4 star. No previous offer from us, but Murray State did. PERhaps was a connection before Prohm left?? Wishful thinking?? Only 6'0" but who cares if he can shoot!!!

Buttload of offers, but 247 doesn't show one from us.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
http://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2016-17/div1/boxscores/20170323_yiag.xml

Daryl Edwards was 10-18 from the field today (2-7 from three), 3-3 from the free throw line, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, and 1 steal in his team's win in the JuCo National tourney. Finished with 25 points.

Juiston's team (Hutchinson KS) will play Edwards' team (NW FL) if Hutchinson wins tonight.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
What kind of offensive game does he have? Drives? Post ups? Good shooter?
Drives, some face-up four ability to 15-17 feet, some back-to-the-bucket ability. Also a ton of transition/hustle/garbage efficient buckets. He's a very good passer for his position. In short he's just a very productive player that could cause some mismatch problems and would fit perfectly working around the muscle of Young. Imagine a lot of big-to-big.

Just wait until Young shows his pick-and-pop ability. A great duo, they would be!

• Informative
Reactions: isutrevman

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
What kind of offensive game does he have? Drives? Post ups? Good shooter?
Not a good shooter, I don't think he's attempted a 3 all season.
I saw him post up with his back to the basket, work his guy down and make a turn around.
The last couple possessions, when they really needed a basket, they would give it to him on one side at the 3 pt line, then clear out that side, giving him an iso. From there he would use a mixture of face up and back down to work toward the basket. Got to the free throw line once, made a basket in traffic on the opposite side once, and had an And 1.

What impresses me most is good ability to finish in traffic, or get fouled. He also had a couple nice passes from out of the post. Seems his vision is pretty good.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
New target...
6"7" wing out of Canada.

@BLUEChip_Miller Iowa State was in today to see Gabriel Osabuohien (@GO22_LT), a 2017 wing out of Southwest Christian Academy in Arkansas.

Found some video with him from the fall.. Has some skill though I am not sure of the competition

Short one vs Oak Hill (his starts at the 30 sec mark).

Last edited:

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
By the way, is SWCC in Creston in the same tournament as the jucos we're after? Saw they were in the final four at whatever level they're at and I was curious if they had any players.

D2. not sure where it's at, but looks like a high school gym.