(Future G LEAGUE MVP) JBo question for Iowa bball fans only

Should Iowa build a Jordan Bohannon statue outside of CHA?

• Yes

Votes: 90 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 33 26.8%

• Total voters

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Exactly how I feel too. He got off to a bad start in conference play, but since moving him back to PG he has done really well.
His warts are being covered a bit more. Still can't hide the guy enough on defense though. I'd say I'll miss the guy next year, but I'm not convinced he won't be back in some capacity (GA, or finding/creating some loophole to get a 7th year).

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
His warts are being covered a bit more. Still can't hide the guy enough on defense though. I'd say I'll miss the guy next year, but I'm not convinced he won't be back in some capacity (GA, or finding/creating some loophole to get a 7th year).
Personally I think his D has improved this year. From horrible to below average.

Given his physical limitations that about all I was hoping for…he’s putting in the effort.

• Agree
Reactions: Fizer

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Personally I think his D has improved this year. From horrible to below average.

Given his physical limitations that about all I was hoping for…he’s putting in the effort.
Maybe. Guard play in the Big 10 was kind of down this year too, so that might've been a little more lipstick for this pig.

Reactions: CySmurf

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I see the post season awards are rolling in for JBo. I saw where he made the Perry Ellis March Madness team!