(Future G LEAGUE MVP) JBo question for Iowa bball fans only

Should Iowa build a Jordan Bohannon statue outside of CHA?

• Yes

Votes: 90 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 33 26.8%

• Total voters

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
Announcers said the winning shot will go down in history for all HWk fans. Did he call the bank? Desperation heave that went in. Fact: JoBo is better than any current Cyclone at shooting 3’s. Fact: Has distinction of being disliked by both fan bases

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Reactions: dexterhawk

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Was looking for a good “butt hurt” gif for this thread but couldn’t find something new….

Couldn’t let this go to waste though…

Did I miss your answer if you wanted him back for this year? He's been yuge.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Here you go. The first reply is from a reporter from that station....

I would watch Woodley growing up in North Iowa when he worked at KIMT. He was a big schill for the hawks and would make sure to show twice as many hawk highlights as Cyclone. He would also throw shade at ISU on air frequently, as I believe we were suffering thru the McDermott years and chizik years respectively at the time. He would visibly be giddy on air anytime isu lost a game in anything, which was very frequently at the time.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I would watch Woodley growing up in North Iowa when he worked at KIMT. He was a big schill for the hawks and would make sure to show twice as many hawk highlights as Cyclone. He would also throw shade at ISU on air frequently, as I believe we were suffering thru the McDermott years and chizik years respectively at the time. He would visibly be giddy on air anytime isu lost a game in anything, which was very frequently at the time.
Woody? Don’t remember him but old AJ had rough knees from Alford and Fran.

Reactions: Cyinthenorth

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Woody? Don’t remember him but old AJ had rough knees from Alford and Fran.
I might have the timeline off by a few years. I think he preceded AJ

Edit: I was off by a few years. Woodley was at kimt from 02-04, so I might remember him reveling in some of the worst of the mccarney years and then the Eustachy debacle

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron