(Future G LEAGUE MVP) JBo question for Iowa bball fans only

Should Iowa build a Jordan Bohannon statue outside of CHA?

• Yes

Votes: 90 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 33 26.8%

• Total voters

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Didn't care about his own statistics but he made sure he could TIE the Chris Street free throw record instead of leaving it alone and his greatest year included getting knocked out outside an IC bar.

I'm sure there's some good in there but he's got a rep for a reason.

Reactions: maciues

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Jordan Bohannon is a douche. Beating a bad ISU team in Hilton and leaving his stupid ass shoes on the court will never sit well with me. I hope he sucks at selling insurance.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Jordan Bohannon is a douche. Beating a bad ISU team in Hilton and leaving his stupid ass shoes on the court will never sit well with me. I hope he sucks at selling insurance.

Didn’t he score like 2 pts in that game he left his shoes on the court?

Reactions: ImJustKCClone

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Build the statue. JBo just won the 3 pt contest at Final Four. Maybe that will earn him another year of eligibility (fingers crossed).

Reactions: JP4CY

StagecoachMike

Mar 24, 2021
Build the statue. JBo just won the 3 pt contest at Final Four. Maybe that will earn him another year of eligibility (fingers crossed).

The funny thing is, is the Iowa athletic department and their writers will try to make that the story of final 4 weekend, instead of the final 4 games and championship game. And try to link it to how close Iowa was to making the final 4.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
The funny thing is, is the Iowa athletic department and their writers will try to make that the story of final 4 weekend, instead of the final 4 games and championship game. And try to link it to how close Iowa was to making the final 4.
It's about the only thing they have left now that Caitlin Clark failed to win player of the year in women's hoops

Reactions: StagecoachMike

StagecoachMike

Mar 24, 2021
It's about the only thing they have left now that Caitlin Clark failed to win player of the year in women's hoops

Not to get too far off topic, but I'll admit I was a bit surprised by that. It seemed like she was about the only women's basketball player being talked about nationally, especially in the last couple of months. Iowa being eliminated from the tournament so early probably cost her a lot of votes.

• Agree
Reactions: 8bitnes

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
If we want to know how serious this event is, just remember Naz participated while wearing sunglasses…

• Haha
Reactions: CRcyclone6

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
If we want to know how serious this event is, just remember Naz participated while wearing sunglasses…
Which honestly was super stupid and cringeworthy when he did it. Even as a massive ISU fan and Naz fan you have to admit that. We would have laughed our asses off at any Hawk player that did anything like that.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I was watching it this morning. They showed Fran there. Pretty sure he was there to work those cheating motherf’er officials to ensure JBo won.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Which honestly was super stupid and cringeworthy when he did it. Even as a massive ISU fan and Naz fan you have to admit that. We would have laughed our asses off at any Hawk player that did anything like that.
He was raising awareness for a charity. That's why he did it.