Ferentz goes full arrogant

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011

Right at the end of the presser start around 11:30 and then until about the end.

dang. that is an interrogation.

But honestly, when you make 7M a year and are having poor on-field results, hired your son to be your OC, he's having all-sport level bad results, these questions are not only fair, they're the questions that can and should be asked.

These are the questions that the stakeholders of the publications (the fans and the American people) are asking and discussing at their dinner tables across America.

Can you trust a racist like Kirk Ferentz? Doesn't Iowa deserve a younger, fresher approach at the helm? Vote "yes" to change this November. Cut the BS and go with BF.

**this message was paid for and approved by the Barta and Brian election campaign fund and fans of ISU who enjoy schadenfreude**

Last edited:

Donqluione

Feb 5, 2017
Continues to baffle me why Tyler Barnes isn’t mentioned
Haven't ever seen, is Barta his boss too? Or doesn't Iowa's negotism restrictions include sons-in-law?

His recruiting of quarterbacks in particular is on par with Brian's offensive production. And seems like their recruiting is based on whomever they can get, not necessarily on what they need: heavy in certain positions, lacking in others.

Circular issue in some respects, if the offense stinks and they don't pass, who wants to be an Iowa receiver.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Haven't ever seen, is Barta his boss too? Or doesn't Iowa's negotism restrictions include sons-in-law?

His recruiting of quarterbacks in particular is on par with Brian's offensive production. And seems like their recruiting is based on whomever they can get, not necessarily on what they need: heavy in certain positions, lacking in others.

Circular issue in some respects, if the offense stinks and they don't pass, who wants to be an Iowa receiver.

Donqluione

Feb 5, 2017
Thanks, amusing to see that Ferentz didn't think it necessary to mention that one of his employees had become his son-in-law. And presumably were dating seriously at the time of hire, legally not nepotism at that time but ethically? Kirk is big on ethics, surprising that he missed it :rolleyes:

Reactions: JimmyChitwood

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
When I was in college, I applied for an internship and I was part of a group of candidates brought together to learn more about the company. One of the candidates was a granddaughter of the guy conducting the interviews. Once the rest of the group found that out, we realized we had no chance of getting the internship. Not only was I frustrated that I wouldn't get the internship, but I felt like the guy wasted our time.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Looks like this is only including the racism issues and doesn't mention covering up Rhabdo, rape, assault, giving his kid income controlled housing, etc.
The author probably lost track of all the other **** and hasn’t had time, unfortunately.

• Winner
Reactions: Cyclonsin

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA

negotism: nepotism with ego. I like it.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
It was certainly out of his 'public character persona' he floats pretty well. If he didn't have so many other glaring, ahem, idiosyncrasies I might be inclined to give him a pass.

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
This athletic dept's inability to save Kirk's signature as a transparent .png...

so they can place at the end of an apology clearly not written by him is either:

- exhibit 4,080 in the case of "Believe People When They Tell You Who They Are vs Ferentz"

- Or the most masterful 4d chess troll I've ever seen.*

*particularly hostile to graphic designers

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN
Kirk is the epitome of psychopath colonel Nathan Jessup from “A Few Good Men”.

“I run my unit how I run my unit…” and nobody should dare question me how I do it.

Just wish he would have his “You’re goddamn right I did” (order the code red) moment.