Iowa's football schedule

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
Iowa has a great fanbase and a team this year that is being hyped up greatly. That reason alone is why the first few home games will be sold out. The home schedule is not good. Minnesota will be a crazy environment though.
I think we have a little extra special hate for Mich State. Goes back to Dantonio, but we still feel it.

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
If ANY game on Iowa's home schedule (2023) sells out.... that is proof of how dumb the fans are to watch that low quality product.
I feel bad for the season ticket holders having to pay to watch those bad opponents trot in. I know it's not their fault that the competition in the West is consistently bad, but for the good of the sport, give the Iowa fans someone decent to watch in Kinnick more often. If ISU is the best competition they have at home most years, that is truly saying something.
Which Cyclone games are you attending this year? Why do you go?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
But I would bet you would take him a heart beat right? And our FG kicker?
This is what I’m saying. You come here to **** measure about a kicker. You’re kind of making my point.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
It is an In State Rivals forum? I bet the owner likes more people on here than less.
I think the general consensus is Iowa will have a 9+ win season. While Iowa has a quality team, the 9 or more wins is more reflective of their weak schedule than the strength of the team. I just hope Iowa fans keep that in mind this upcoming season

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY and yowza

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I think the general consensus is Iowa will have a 9+ win season. While Iowa has a quality team, the 9 or more wins is more reflective of their weak schedule than the strength of the team. I just hope Iowa fans keep that in mind this upcoming season

adam-devine-bumper-taken-aback-ni26lg3xz5u0av6i.gif

• Winner
  • Haha
Reactions: Acylum and Cyhig

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
This is what I’m saying. You come here to **** measure about a kicker. You’re kind of making my point.
I like all of our players. Special Teams is a critical part of the game. It has taken Campbell 8 years to figure that out, or has he?

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloner29

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I love Taylor as he has helped win a lot of games for Iowa the last couple of years. I think ISU fans would love him too if he was your punter.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Lol. Two responses already from trolls. Don’t go after their punter, they don’t like that.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
I would think by now ISU fans would understand the importance of special teams.
So you're saying you are excited to watch another 7-3 game with 2 safeties? They won that game because of special teams

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Just win baby! You like watching ISU men's bball win 54-52?
I wouldn't compare two different sports. Basketball has a lot more constant action. Football has action for about 10 seconds, then no action for 30 or so seconds. There is quite a bit of downtime in football

So yes, a 54-52 basketball game is much more entertaining to watch than a 7-3 football game.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I wouldn't compare two different sports. Basketball has a lot more constant action. Football has action for about 10 seconds, then no action for 30 or so seconds. There is quite a bit of downtime in football

So yes, a 54-52 basketball game is much more entertaining to watch than a 7-3 football game.
They are both considered to be winning ugly though. I'll take the W.