Kade Blume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Didn't you know though back in the old days that was cool, funny and a right of passage. You know the days when males were tough!! To many dainty boys now days.
I was a jock in HS. I hung around guys who did stupid, meatheaded stuff. Nothing even close to the level of what the Blume kid did, but dumb, meatheaded, bullying stuff nonetheless. I haven't hung with any of those guys since HS, but I hear things and have seen through social media what they've been up to, and have run into them at class reunions. I can say with 100% certainty that in terms of mental and emotional maturity, many of them are the same guy they were then. If you sank a sh*tload of beer into them, they'd be looking for the nearest target to bully and f*ck with... at 50. Guys with that mindset don't change.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Wait, this kid is still wrestling at the same school? He wasn’t expelled? How is it possible he is still at that school let alone wrestling?

This is a no brainer kicked out of school forever type thing.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I missed this story somehow. Dude sounds like a sack of **** who needs some jail time and to know what it feels like to drop the soap.

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
I was a jock in HS. I hung around guys who did stupid, meatheaded stuff. Nothing even close to the level of what the Blume kid did, but dumb, meatheaded, bullying stuff nonetheless. I haven't hung with any of those guys since HS, but I hear things and have seen through social media what they've been up to, and have run into them at class reunions. I can say with 100% certainty that in terms of mental and emotional maturity, many of them are the same guy they were then. If you sank a sh*tload of beer into them, they'd be looking for the nearest target to bully and f*ck with... at 50. Guys with that mindset don't change.
Sounds like you just grew up in a ****** town

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Sounds like you just grew up in a ****** town
It's not limited to small towns. My graduating class was over 500. And the jocks with cocks had not changed at all at my 40th reunion. I didn't bother with the 50th.

And from my point of view, it sounds like you never grew up at all.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
So when he’s 45 years old, still no coming back for him? He should still be shunned by society? This mentality is exactly why the US has the high prison population in the entire world. Lock him up and forget about him, he’s only 16, who cares. Y’all would fit it just fine in the good ole days.
Yes. And no it's not

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Cy guy69 has clearly never been on the receiving end of a 69

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
I wouldn’t define a lot of things that happen in a locker room as normal, no.
At least you’re no longer denying he raped a teammate.

I spent a lot of time in a locker room in both high school and college. I’d define most of it as interesting. Yet as weird as locker rooms can be ive never encountered anyone that wanted to rape a teammate. Kid shouldn’t be in a locker room.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt and MJ29
Status
Not open for further replies.