J'Vonne Hadley (Curtis Jones' cousin) to have zoom meetings with Iowa State & MSU this week

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Never be able to regulate this. Rich donors will always find a way to get money to an athlete on way or another. Friend of mine was roommates with Pedo State kicker. Made the winning kick and was asked to stop bye a party of donors after the game. 100+ dollar handshakes from everyone there and he walked out with $1500-3000 I can't remember.

Pretty sure Jared Fogle graduated from there...

• Haha
Reactions: demoncore1031

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Wait it's not this guy. I just thought everyone had a speech impediment.
956f065e-e69d-42c4-b687-28e0ae999017_text.gif

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Roster needs filled soon.

So he doesn't have nba potential, or thinks that development at this level will help overseas?
He turned down a starting spot on a consensus pre-season Top 10 team next year and a chance to play with his cousin for two of the worst Power 6 teams last year.

I don't think anything else needs to be said about his motives or character. Good riddance.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
He turned down a starting spot on a consensus pre-season Top 10 team next year and a chance to play with his cousin for two of the worst Power 6 teams last year.

I don't think anything else needs to be said about his motives or character. Good riddance.
He is going to be getting a huge pay day and will be a number 1 option to help improve his draft stock. I’m fine with that. Either way I have a feeling it will work out for all parties and it won’t disrupt our team chemistry with an already loaded roster. No need attack character.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

I don't think it says anything about his character.

Its a job at this point to these guys, and by all accounts the pay difference is significant. Being on a winning team won't benefit their lives much beyond this year while getting an extra hundred thousand or two absolutely will.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015

I mean in this day and age last years results don't mean much. Mussleman could easily turn USC around by next season