NFL: ***2020 NFL Season Thread***

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
Game not over yet..... but even a L in this one doesn't really matter much.... non divisional game.
Yeah I’m aware. The Vikings are so terrible this year, so cheering against the Packers is the only way I can stay engaged in the nfl season

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
That might do it for the Packers. Never can count out AR, but this would be a pretty tall order.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
GB looks bad.

TB looks good.

That's what any one single game can be like. TB looked like s**t against Chicago.... and GB has looked unbeatable in games this season.

Rodgers pick six turned the entire game. GB was looking great up until then and TB couldn't do a thing.... then it all turned.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Has Gase been fired this morning yet. When the DC calls the head coach out on the offensive play calling, you got lots of problems. Jets need to tank and fire everyone from the head coach and the owner needs to sell the team. Lots of soap opera stuff going on with the Jets these days.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Has Gase been fired this morning yet. When the DC calls the head coach out on the offensive play calling, you got lots of problems. Jets need to tank and fire everyone from the head coach and the owner needs to sell the team. Lots of soap opera stuff going on with the Jets these days.

I was just looking at an article basically saying that Trevor Lawrence should think about pulling an Eli Manning if the Jets have the #1 pick. May actually be a smart idea, given their ability to run everything the touch completely into the ground.

Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

Help Support Us

Become a patron