NBA: ***2021-2022 NBA thread***

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Honestly I haven't really been an avid follower of the Bulls in recent years other than following news, scores, occasionally turning on a game for a few minutes. NBA does not excite me much anymore as it did when I grew up in the 90's when it was probably the most entertaining IMO.

That being said seems like they got a steal drafting Ayo in the 2nd round. Too bad they could not find a trade to move White and he could just slide in as the backup guard spot when Ball is back.

Same here big Bulls fan in the 90's after the dynasty broke up for good I thought I was done, but got back into them when they drafted Rose.

After the Thibs Rose Noah team got dismantled I got disinterested again. With the success they are having again you would think I could get back aboard again but I just can't. Part of it is like you I just can't get into the NBA like I used to.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Checking out the NBA All-Star stuff for whatever reason and I don't know who any of these celebrities are.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Just came across this today. Did he really say this as I am trying to find some more sources to confirm if this is legit? I know with the Lakers struggles they are even getting booed by their own fans lately.

I'd gladly take a $40 mil a year salary (not including all his off court endorsements and income) for someone to come to my office and talk **** to me for 2 hours a day. If he really did say this then just another reason why he is not the GOAT.

Nader_uggghhh

Jul 11, 2017
Just came across this today. Did he really say this as I am trying to find some more sources to confirm if this is legit? I know with the Lakers struggles they are even getting booed by their own fans lately.

I'd gladly take a $40 mil a year salary (not including all his off court endorsements and income) for someone to come to my office and talk **** to me for 2 hours a day. If he really did say this then just another reason why he is not the GOAT.

Deion Fibber from Ballsack Sports. Nice.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008

Trying to find more sources and you never thought to look at the source that tweeted it?

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017

If ballsack sports reports it, it must be true.