2023-24 ISU WBB Season Thread

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Congratulations Audi!

For comps here's the honorable mention list with Big 12 players highlighted.

Lauren Betts, UCLA; Audi Crooks, Iowa State; Aaliyah Edwards, UConn; Yvonne Ejim Gonzaga; Lauren Gustin, BYU; McKenna Hofschild, Colorado State; Abbey Hsu, Columbia; Kiki Iriafen, Stanford; Rickea Jackson, Tennessee; Ta’Niya Latson, Florida State; Ayoka Lee, Kansas State; Cotie McMahon, Ohio State; Aneesah Morrow, LSU; Nika Muhl, UConn; Lucy Olsen, Villanova; Charisma Osborne, UCLA; Te-Hina Paopao, South Carolina; JJ Quinerly, West Virginia; Saniya Rivers, North Carolina State; Kiki Rice, UCLA; Jaylyn Sherrod, Colorado; Skylar Vann, Oklahoma.

Reactions: ICCYFAN

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
  • Informative
Reactions: BoxsterCy

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Interesting note from this article on Mary Kate King: she was on scholarship last season, but that was a one-year thing. She's back to being a walk-on, which means ISU has four scholarships available for next season beyond the two signed recruits.

I knew about this, but I wasn’t sure if she was on scholarship for the whole year or just one semester. I was thinking it was just one semester.

CloneSt8

Aug 1, 2011
Just rewarched the post game interviews after the Stanford game. It was apparent the live these players have for each other. And the adulation and respect that Coach Fennelly has for Emily Ryan is palpable. She means a lot to him.