Status
Not open for further replies.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Username, left side, make bigger. The avatar is the only thing that sticks out, which is fine for the more refined of us that have avatars, but the unwashed heathens that don't make it annoying to see who's posting sometimes.

MacroCy

Sep 24, 2010
Please keep the bugs coming. We've gotten a lot accomplished so far I think. Been pretty smooth (knock on wood).

Is the podcast issue completely fixed? I got On The Trail to work but The Seniors didn't. I use Podcast Addict. Are there still issues or is it a problem on my end?

Edit: Just read the day 4 thread and it sounds like you guys are working on it. Thanks.

Last edited:

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Seems like taking away some of the stats/bio fields or maybe moving it into a two column format could cut down on all the wasted space - example being the first post in this thread

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Same as it ever was....

Forums list should not have to be scrolled to get to OT or any other. Unless Watched Forums means something. What is it supposed to be for? If we can't choose forums we want to watch or make favorites, anyway?

Last edited:

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I have no idea if others are experiencing this but I made a post last night and after I clicked "post reply" the web page goes completely white and I can't do anything. When I went back to cyclone fanatic, my post went through.

I didn't think anything of it but it happened to me again this morning. It appears the site isn't routing me back to the post after I submit it.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I have no idea if others are experiencing this but I made a post last night and after I clicked "post reply" the web page goes completely white and I can't do anything. When I went back to cyclone fanatic, my post went through.

I didn't think anything of it but it happened to me again this morning. It appears the site isn't routing me back to the post after I submit it.

I'm still getting that too. My new posts button is back though!

Reactions: ISUKyro

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013

Yep,
It probably happens on about 25 percent of my posts.

timhisu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 29, 2010
If it is working now- hover over your avatar in the upper right, click "preferences", go to the bottom and check the box by "yes, hide" political forum.

I checked the box to hide political forums and still see them in the "Recent Posts" and also see the forum. I'd love to get that crap out of my "Recent Posts" section at least.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm and Gordyo5
Status
Not open for further replies.