Status
Not open for further replies.

MacroCy

Sep 24, 2010
Is the podcast issue completely fixed? I got On The Trail to work but The Seniors didn't. I use Podcast Addict. Are there still issues or is it a problem on my end?

Just tried opening the Fawcast with no luck. Odd that On the Trail worked but nothing since.....

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
Are we going to be able to hover over the thread title and get a preview of the post like what was available on the old format? I notice I would use this feature a lot to get a preview of whether or not I wanted to open the thread.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Anyone else on mobile scroll halfway through a thread and then suddenly get redirected to the top of the page?

• Agree
Reactions: ISUalways

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
Podcast issue was me is the strangest one. If they are all being posted to a RSS feed, I'm not sure why they aren't showing up and downloading in any podcast app. But alas, no podcasts for me.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Using Firefox 47.0.2 on MS Pro 7. Have not been able to open any podcast, not even a button or access point visible. Most recent attempt: CW interview with JPollard.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I have no idea if others are experiencing this but I made a post last night and after I clicked "post reply" the web page goes completely white and I can't do anything. When I went back to cyclone fanatic, my post went through.

I didn't think anything of it but it happened to me again this morning. It appears the site isn't routing me back to the post after I submit it.

Like you say - I think this only happens if you are replying to a post. Doesn't seem to happen to me when I create a new one.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I have no idea if others are experiencing this but I made a post last night and after I clicked "post reply" the web page goes completely white and I can't do anything. When I went back to cyclone fanatic, my post went through.

I didn't think anything of it but it happened to me again this morning. It appears the site isn't routing me back to the post after I submit it.

Like you say - I think this only happens if you are replying to a post. Doesn't seem to happen to me when I create a new one.

It happens (or doesn't happen) on both for me (replies and new posts).

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
To defeat the bug you must understand the bug.

starship13-e1334100199193.jpg

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
It's an ad. Scroll up when you get that and you'll see the banner ad. Refresh the page and it takes you back to the thread.

The last couple times I've gotten the white screen of death I tried scrolling up like you said, but there wasn't anything on the page.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Anyone else on mobile scroll halfway through a thread and then suddenly get redirected to the top of the page?

Yes, but only when I start scrolling before the page is fully loaded.

Separate issue: multi-quote isn't working for me. When I try to use it, it only quotes the last message I choose to reply to. Any secret to it?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
The last couple times I've gotten the white screen of death I tried scrolling up like you said, but there wasn't anything on the page.

Yeah, I've gotten it since then. Didn't realize it was a different thing until I got it. Tried refreshing and it just stayed white. Had to completely close the browser.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Yes, but only when I start scrolling before the page is fully loaded.

Separate issue: multi-quote isn't working for me. When I try to use it, it only quotes the last message I choose to reply to. Any secret to it?
There is an insert quotes button.

• Informative
Reactions: Tailg8er
Status
Not open for further replies.