00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Hey Guys- please be patient with Chris. He has one million things going on with gameday 2 days away. We have heard you loud and clear and are doing our best to get rid of these particular ads. Thanks.

ml

Don't know if I speak for everyone, but I want to make clear that I post because I am patient with Chris. I think for any other site, it would be a simple decision whether or not to stop bothering due to the frustration. Because of what Chris has done with this site, I'm willing to give him a lot more patience than any other website I can think of, except maybe that 'furries' community...oh crap, did I admit that?

:jimlad:

Keep up the great work Chris, nuthin but love, man.

Rickybaby

Apr 15, 2006
Never had these before but they just started showing up ... yuck .... very annoying and LOUD too. I know Chris has his hands full so don't want to complain too much but man ...

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Man.......every time I refresh the page on CF I get the stupid Kawasaki KX450F ad. This is annoying. I need sound up at the office so it looks like I won't be visiting CF during office hours. Annoying

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
Just started having them show up this morning. ANNOYING! Can we get a mute button? I stream music on my PC so I dont want to turn my sound off completely.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron