Skipple

Jul 6, 2010
Ads are how the site makes money, using an add blocker is not helping or supporting the site. The reason they have adds is because hosting a site and the bandwidth and other overhead cost money and a little unintrusive advertising helps absorb that cost. However, I agree with what has been said and these adds are almost unbearable. Until it gets fixed I have turned on my ad-blocker and I'm still getting sound.

The culprit is the media player on the bottom that shows highlights, currently there's often a 15 second or so commercial with audio before the video starts.

I'm 100% for supporting the site, once the sound ads are gone I'm happy to turn my add blocker off.

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
Every Single Page. If I wasn't watching highlight reels I'd turn the sound off. Really annoying.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Here's what my page looks like.
2dj0uhe.png

Rickybaby

Apr 15, 2006
This is REALLY getting annoying. I didn't have much problem until a few days ago and its gotten increasingly bad. I'm going searching for an Ad blocker ... sorry Chris.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
This is REALLY getting annoying. I didn't have much problem until a few days ago and its gotten increasingly bad. I'm going searching for an Ad blocker ... sorry Chris.
This my god...i just want to listen to music and read about my cyclones