All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

May 7, 2020
Yeah not sure how Oklahoma State is overrated. A Mike Gundy coached team that plays defense is scary

Okie St beat Tulsa, WV, and Kansas let's not get too excited about their defense yet. I think the Clones have better wins against Oklahoma and TCU.

As for Iowa I hope they win, and Purdue missing coaches and players sure helps, but Purdue's strength is Iowa's weakness. Twins do you think Riley Moss will be able to cover Moore or Bell? Will Iowa be able to generate a pass rush? I know how bad you think Iowa's defensive line is going to be this year. Not to mention how big of a blow it is that Iowa lost their top three linebackers and their best returning player in Colbert. And come on we all know how you feel about the Oregon State kid. And Iowa's starting running back is average, WR group is average, and offensive only has two good lineman.

Twins how could you possibly pick Iowa to win?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Okie St beat Tulsa, WV, and Kansas let's not get too excited about their defense yet. I think the Clones have better wins against Oklahoma and TCU.

As for Iowa I hope they win, and Purdue missing coaches and players sure helps, but Purdue's strength is Iowa's weakness. Twins do you think Riley Moss will be able to cover Moore or Bell? Will Iowa be able to generate a pass rush? I know how bad you think Iowa's defensive line is going to be this year. Not to mention how big of a blow it is that Iowa lost their top three linebackers and their best returning player in Colbert. And come on we all know how you feel about the Oregon State kid. And Iowa's starting running back is average, WR group is average, and offensive only has two good lineman.

Twins how could you possibly pick Iowa to win?
Purdue is terrible. 4-8 last year and lost their QB plus don't have their coach on the sidelines. I don't think Iowa is good if they were playing a team with a pulse I'd predict a loss but it's Purdue

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Still see Iowa struggling with a QB making his first start and Purdue having two future NFL receivers. I like the clones chances against an overated OSU.

IOWA - 24
PURDUE - 31

ISU - 38
OSU - 27
So Purdue is going to have two NFL receivers and there's no NFL players at Iowa?
It's also Purdue we're talking about here, not Wisconsin or Ohio State. Purdue has gotten worse every year under a coaching staff that will now be missing multiple staff members.
There's zero reason Iowa should lose.

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Purdue is terrible. 4-8 last year and lost their QB plus don't have their coach on the sidelines. I don't think Iowa is good if they were playing a team with a pulse I'd predict a loss but it's Purdue
Purdue has their QB.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
So Purdue is going to have two NFL receivers and there's no NFL players at Iowa?
It's also Purdue we're talking about here, not Wisconsin or Ohio State. Purdue has gotten worse every year under a coaching staff that will now be missing multiple staff members.
There's zero reason Iowa should lose.
Purdue's won 2 out of the last 3 and gave Iowa a game last year without their best player. I think they're going to surprise you. It will for sure be a game imo.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Purdue's won 2 out of the last 3 and gave Iowa a game last year without their best player. I think they're going to surprise you. It will for sure be a game imo.
Iowa won a half a dozen more games last year than Purdue. Iowa is absolutely better.

• Winner

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Purdue's 2019 wins were against Vandy, Maryland, Nebraska, and NW.
Add up their records: 14-34.

Purdue is BAD.

• Winner

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Iowa won a half a dozen more games last year than Purdue. Iowa is absolutely better.
In no way am I saying that Purdue is some great team or even a good team. I'm saying that Purdue has some exciting players on their offense that could make this game interesting. They've beaten Iowa two out of the past three years and two years ago they blew the doors off of #2 Ohio State.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I don't know why this is so complicated to them. Purdue is basically Texas Tech but with no head coach
And Tech should've beaten Texas this year.. Lol again, this will be a game tomorrow mark my words. Who knows who's going to come out on top, but it'll be a 1 score game late in the 4th quarter.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron