Ames Lager

ajspatio19

Jun 9, 2020
Ankeny
Decided to stop by the N Ankeny Hy-Vee over lunch and I'm glad I did. They are almost out. I bought 2 sixers and there were maybe 5 left total. The manager checked me out and I asked him if that was all he had left and he said it was and he didn't know when they would be getting more. He said it seemed like every other customer was buying 2 or 3 of them today. I think the word is out about Ames Lager.
I stopped at the same hy-vee over my lunch and grabbed 3. The next two people behind me were doing the same thing.

GingerNinja

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2012
Omaha
Anyone find it in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area? It wasn't available at the Hy-Vee on Broadway when I checked around lunch.

Reactions: Bigman38

hiltonisheaven

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
In Oskaloosa no luck at 5 stores. Lots of West O products, no Ames Lager. Lots of Backpocket, no Clone Fest. Lots of Peace Tree, no Legend Ale. I assume this is like when trends hit the coasts but take awhile to get to the Midwest. Probably get here eventually. I did pick up a Cy Vodka.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Happened to be in Boone tonight and checked their Hy-Vee - they haven't received any yet.