Athletic Facilities across the Nation

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
That's a different directional Florida - unless you've got some insider knowledge you're dropping ;)
They also use the Bucs stadium currently. We did a tour of the stadium two years ago and they took us into their lockerroom for some reason, it was a dump.

So if you figure they are erecting a complete stadium, 340 MM doesn't sound all that crazy.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
This thread and all the realignment threads are a constant reminder of my fast growing lack of interest in college sports.

Yet here I am on a college sports site mainly because it’s turned into one of my main info outlets for everything.

• Agree
Reactions: RealisticCy

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Stupid or not… when you have so much money and your football and basketball facilities are probably top notch already, you gotta spend that money somewhere.

That's where the B1G/SEC TV money is going to make a huge difference in the overall scheme of things. The most prominent sports (FB, MBB) are close to maxed out.

The gap in certain Olympic/non-revenue sports will likely grow significantly as those schools pour this new cash into those facilities and programs.

• Agree
Reactions: BigJCy and legi