Bigs for next year?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I didn’t realize until tonight that Ward is also a senior. Yikes! So we lose BRE, King, and Ward.

Right now we have JT Rock and 6’6” Kayden Fish for bigs next year? No, I don’t count Omaha as a big.

And as of now, just 2 guards coming in next season. Any ideas on who we might be able to go get to bring in??

Sorry if this already has a thread on this topic.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I didn’t realize until tonight that Ward is also a senior. Yikes! So we lose BRE, King, and Ward.

Right now we have JT Rock and 6’6” Kayden Fish for bigs next year? No, I don’t count Omaha as a big.

And as of now, just 2 guards coming in next season. Any ideas on who we might be able to go get to bring in??

Why do we need more than 2 guards for next year? We aren’t losing any.

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Why do we need more than 2 guards for next year? We aren’t losing any.

I want bigs, not guards. I was saying our only 2 commits right now are both guards and won’t help our ‘bigs’ problem.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Our back court will be absolutely stacked.

Return Lipsey, Gilbert, Jones. Assume Pav stays. Hamilton will be off red shirt. Pierce and Nojus coming in. Milan can also play theee.

We need big transfers. Badly.

Agree…. that’s what I’m saying. Anyone know of any names of bigs we might be looking at?

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
You hope with the RS year, JT Rock is able to give you good minutes. And then you try to land a couple from the Mountain West or A10 that have potential.