Chris Soules Arrested

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I haven't read which one died. But common sense would make you think it was the tractor. Of course, we don't know if the bachelor was the one driving the pickup, maybe he was another witness?

TMZ said Soules was driving a Chevy pickup that hit the tractor.

HogueNation

Nov 15, 2016
C-QutVPXoAUD07t.jpg

Will make a mighty fine prison bitc*

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and isufbcurt

HogueNation

Nov 15, 2016
very confusing without more details.

What's so hard to understand? Chris was driving a pickup truck that smashed into the back of a tractor. Sending the tractor into the ditch, the gentlemen driving the tractor was taken by ambulance to the hospital where he passed away. Chris was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident.

Purely speculating here but there will likely be a few more charges since the gentlemen passed away. If they can find proof that Chris was texting and driving it would sure bring some light to the new laws recently passed.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Not going to speculate on what happened but obviously they have enough reason to arrest him for some kind of involvement so until more info is released we should probably be careful not to get too carried away with assumptions. Someone lost their life and Chris in some manner made a poor choice with his involvement so let's not get too carried away until all the facts are out there. Accident or what several people had their lives changed over this last night so prayers for all those affected

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
What's so hard to understand? Chris was driving a pickup truck that smashed into the back of a tractor. Sending the tractor into the ditch, the gentlemen driving the tractor was taken by ambulance to the hospital where he passed away. Chris was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident.

Purely speculating here but there will likely be a few more charges since the gentlemen passed away. If they can find proof that Chris was texting and driving it would sure bring some light to the new laws recently passed.

Knowing soules history with alcohol, bet he was impaired.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it probably wasn't texting and driving that impaired him.

• Agree
Reactions: cowgirl836

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
DMR reporting that the tractor was a JD 2640. That is a smaller tractor without a cab.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale

But that isn't clear. I have seen reports that suggest he was driving and reports that suggest he wasn't driving.

HogueNation

Nov 15, 2016
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it probably wasn't texting and driving that impaired him.

That clearly wasn't my point. Looking at his mug shot it's pretty easy to tell he's smashed or at least had been drinking. But any proof whatsoever that he was texting also and he's double f'd. Cydtracked is right though, someone lost their life last night and in this area it's safe to say it will affect the entire community. Sad on all counts.

• Agree
Reactions: ZB4CY

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
very confusing without more details.

Not really. He left the scene of an accident. It was obviously serious enough that he was arrested at 1 in the morning.

We don't know why he left, but the police obviously thought he should have stayed.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

HogueNation

Nov 15, 2016
But that isn't clear. I have seen reports that suggest he was driving and reports that suggest he wasn't driving.

Where's your reports that show him not driving? Everything I have read say he was driving a pickup truck. Have family in Lamont and they all agreed that Chris was most certainly the one driving.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009

I only saw the first report that didn't have much info

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I would assume there would be toxicology report that would come out if drunk.

He could easily have been working in the field all day and night.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Where's your reports that show him not driving? Everything I have read say he was driving a pickup truck. Have family in Lamont and they all agreed that Chris was most certainly the one driving.
It was already posted in the thread. I'm not doubting he was driving, and he can go to jail for all I care, but there has been some really sloppy reporting in my opinion.