Cooper DeJean injured?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Sort of related, but I’m annoyed that Leistikow’s tweets are so funeral like about cooper. He’s supposed to be a reporter. Not a fan posting heart emojis with video clips of coopers best plays.

Hines isn’t so that for us.

Reactions: exCYtable

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I think the atomic bomb comment got several likes and laughs. Along with more posts talking about the winds blowing any fallout further east so all was well.

Several more posts, likes and post of the year nomination for a post making fun of his running style. This one is funny because his running style would best be described as fast and very fluid.

More posts making fun of him getting hurt while practicing fair catches.

Another poster asked, "Is this guy even a starter"

Hey if I was an Iowa State fan I'd hate Iowa too. It can't be easy losing that much to the same team.

Come to the rival school's message board and complain. Nothing new here which recycled troll are you? Your writing style will out you sooner or later.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I think the atomic bomb comment got several likes and laughs. Along with more posts talking about the winds blowing any fallout further east so all was well.

Several more posts, likes and post of the year nomination for a post making fun of his running style. This one is funny because his running style would best be described as fast and very fluid.

Hey if I was an Iowa State fan I'd hate Iowa too. It can't be easy losing that much to the same team.

I'll even toss you a joke for the day

A ISU fan, a UNI fan, and a Hawk fan are walking in the desert, they come across a lamp, they rub it abd a genie appears. I'll grant you each one wish says the genie.

UNI fan I wish for winning seasons. Your wish is granted says the genie

Hawk fan I wish for a tall wall to be built around Iowa City taller than the highest building, so only the true hawkeye fans can come in. Your wish is granted says the genie.

ISU fan once all the hawk fans are in Iowa City, fill everything inside that wall with water.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

If you can't figure out where the comments about his running style came from you truly are dumb. Surely you remember after the invalid fair catch call everyone was excusing him for madly waving his left arm as "that's just the way he runs." I think everyone respects the caliber of player he is, but he earned that shot.

Last edited:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
It's not hard to figure out. I was just a bit surprised at the level of posts regarding Iowa in general.

There is an entire forum dedicated to them.
That is a product of the laissez faire moderation on this site. To their credit the Mods tolerate a lot of **** from rival fanbase posters before they are booted. On several hawk forums if your first post as a rival poster is something negative about iowa you are immediately booted. As a result this board has a vibrant and healthy discussion on many different opponents. Also some posters who have been kicked off their own boards end up here because we put up with a lot.

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Will Iowa claim a conference championship if Michigan has to vacate their conference championship boat race of the Hoks?