Cytown Update

DGC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 16, 2018
Jamie's interview with Fales on KXNO. He sounded really excited about the progress.

For those that track tail numbers, the ISU just was in Nebraska a week or two again. I assume that was talking things over with the developers. Probably an important deal if they fly versus drive a couple hours.
MBB coaches recently flew to Omaha on a recruiting trip, I can't remember which transfer prospect they were meeting with.

• Informative
Reactions: cyfan92

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Jamie's interview with Fales on KXNO. He sounded really excited about the progress.

For those that track tail numbers, the ISU just was in Nebraska a week or two again. I assume that was talking things over with the developers. Probably an important deal if they fly versus drive a couple hours.
Getting a check from Fred.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Is anyone else hearing rumors on a restaurant anchor? I haven't heard anything since Full Court and Toppling Goliath
I have heard rumblings of West O. But I dont know how real those are, and whether that is for an anchor spot or maybe a smaller spot. It could also just be a fantasy someone had that started spreading like it was real.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
A big food/beer hall would be cool.
I always thought something like Pine Street Market in Portland, Oregon would be perfect.
If you're not familiar, it's basically it's a big open building, with rows of long tables in the center. And around the sides are different food vendors. Think of it like an upscale mall food court where they sell alcohol.

• Agree
Reactions: cstrunk and JP4CY

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I always thought something something like Pine Street Market in Portland, Oregon would be perfect.
If you're not familiar, it's basically it's a big open building, with rows of long tables in the center. And around the sides are different food vendors. Think of it like an upscale mall food court where they sell alcohol.
Yeah I've been to a few different places like that and I think that would be really good for this setup. Lots of seating and more food options

Reactions: Mr Janny

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I always thought something like Pine Street Market in Portland, Oregon would be perfect.
Have thought that as well. Have been to that Portland one.
Milwaukee has one but all the tables are upstairs above the vendors.
Really old school one I've been to in Baltimore as well.
St Paul has an "indoor food truck" bar.

That concept is really fun.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Have thought that as well. Have been to that Portland one.
Milwaukee has one but all the tables are upstairs above the vendors.
Really old school one I've been to in Baltimore as well.
St Paul has an "indoor food truck" bar.

That concept is really fun.
Yeah, I've been to a couple different places with the same general design, and I think they're really fun. For Cytown, you could have one wall that can open up entirely, when the weather is good. It's just a good way to present lots of offerings in a limited space.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron