Status
Not open for further replies.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Could we put the Username and member level above the Avatars. Everyone just seems like a picture now with their actual username so small (text is already small enough in chrome). Also increase the size of the username a bit.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
The drop down list on the Forum tab was working a couple of days ago, now it's not. So it's harder to find the different forums now. Can still do it, but takes an extra click and load.

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
I use Google Chrome. So out of curiosity I switched over to Internet Explorer for a minute. The "hover preview" works great with Explorer. The no preview seems to be a Chrome issue.
Maybe you have a popup blocker or some kind of ad-blocking extension in Chrome.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
An issue I'm having — I'll type a post, select Post Reply ... if I go to a different broswer tab and come back, it looks like it's still in "compose" mode and didn't post. So I hit Post Reply again — then I end up with duplicate posts.

This has happened several times. Possibly just an unsteady trigger-finger or I'm impatient, but at least it should have a message that says "this is a duplicate of a recent post" as the previous site did.

Status
Not open for further replies.