Status
Not open for further replies.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Is the politics and in state rivals behaving correctly for all now?

Hooray! Yes! Still have Twins vs. Hawk trolls, but no cave.:)

I tried doing that multiquote thingy but it didn't work, but I might just be doing it wrong. I think the stuff I have read is in black font and what I haven't is in red?

Reactions: CyTwins

ISU1294

Apr 29, 2011
I would agree. I loved on the old CF how I could hover over Forums and go right to Football, Basketball, etc. Now there are a lot of steps to get to the Forums I'm looking for. I'm not one that likes to see a list of all new posts. I've started my "watched forums" list but even that is multiple clicks to get to.

So far I like the update just wish the Forums list was easier to get to.

Put me in the camp of missing being able to hover over the forum list to make to jump quicker!

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
I was about to post that we need a method to mark forums as read from mobile devices, then I found it. For anyone else looking...you have to click the menu bars at the top left, then under "Forums" you will find "Mark Forums Read". From there you can mark all read, or just the forum you are in. Awesome!
A minor feature request would be to put that button/link right at the top of each forum list, instead of needing to click into the menu on the left. Not because it is hard to do the extra click, but because a lot of people might not recognize it is even there.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Just noticed the RSS feed is up. However, podcast addict is pulling in all of the written articles as YouTube files along with the podcasts. When I refreshed today I had 500 unheard "podcasts".

Not sure if that's something that can be changed or not, just know it's different than from the old site.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Just a minor thing I take it the actual time stamp will always take hour to show above a post? Anything under an hour will always be i.e. 35 minutes. .

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
Some of the young bucks on this site are going to be very disappointed. I have been out of town for over a week and just returned to find the all new Cyclonefanatic. Guess what fellas, even a senile old man can enjoy and navigate Cyclonefanatic with no problems. Great job, CW and company!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Some of the young bucks on this site are going to be very disappointed. I have been out of town for over a week and just returned to find the all new Cyclonefanatic. Guess what fellas, even a senile old man can enjoy and navigate Cyclonefanatic with no problems. Great job, CW and company!
Guess what, sugar - a lot of the bugs were fixed before you logged back on...
o_O

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
If it hasn't been mentioned already, it would be nice to have a link to go to the latest post in a thread, when you are looking at a list of threads (such as in the Football forum). As it stands, you choose either the beginning of the thread or a particular page of posts.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
If it hasn't been mentioned already, it would be nice to have a link to go to the latest post in a thread, when you are looking at a list of threads (such as in the Football forum). As it stands, you choose either the beginning of the thread or a particular page of posts.

blue dot takes you to the first unread post

Status
Not open for further replies.