Status
Not open for further replies.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Yesterday I could just hover the cursor over FORUMS at the top and the drop down would happen. Now I have to click it. Then I have to choose forum list. Then scroll down. You made it worse instead of better.

Isn't there a way to consolidate the Forum list a bit so I don't have to scroll every time? Better yet - maybe have users be able to create a favorite forums list, or show our Last Forums visited in reverse chronological order?

It's a free site and I love it. But maybe I just don't use it the way everyone else does or I am missing something very basic...

• Agree
Reactions: DSMCy

jbclone10

Apr 11, 2008
Denver, CO
I know a couple of other people have asked but is there a way to change the posts per page? I really got used to 50/page and this 20/page is terrible o_O. In all seriousness the new format is great.

Thank you CF team!

isuska

Jun 22, 2011
Ankeny, IA
testing
giphy.gif

Reactions: cyhiphopp

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
Yesterday I could just hover the cursor over FORUMS at the top and the drop down would happen. Now I have to click it. Then I have to choose forum list. Then scroll down. You made it worse instead of better.

Isn't there a way to consolidate the Forum list a bit so I don't have to scroll every time? Better yet - maybe have users be able to create a favorite forums list, or show our Last Forums visited in reverse chronological order?

It's a free site and I love it. But maybe I just don't use it the way everyone else does or I am missing something very basic...

I would agree. I loved on the old CF how I could hover over Forums and go right to Football, Basketball, etc. Now there are a lot of steps to get to the Forums I'm looking for. I'm not one that likes to see a list of all new posts. I've started my "watched forums" list but even that is multiple clicks to get to.

So far I like the update just wish the Forums list was easier to get to.

Audentio

Administrator
Staff member
May 13, 2016
Rockford, IL
www.audentio.com
As for getting thrown out of the site, I'm not sure I follow that one. Any more info on that and Ill try and track down whats happening.

As for the New Posts, I moved it far left so it was the first in the list.

And as for the forum list, you can use the forum list trigger its in the new top bar at the top of the site under the red main nav bar.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
As for getting thrown out of the site, I'm not sure I follow that one. Any more info on that and Ill try and track down whats happening.

As for the New Posts, I moved it far left so it was the first in the list.

And as for the forum list, you can use the forum list trigger its in the new top bar at the top of the site under the red main nav bar.
After some posts, instead of returning to the thread, you go to a blank screen (white on desktop, red on mobile).

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Just got on desktop mode for the first time today, awesome job on both ends guys. Once the kinks are worked out I think this will be an awesome change. Thanks for all that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron