Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclones1994

Jun 8, 2015
Madison, Wisconsin
It looks like there is a padding issue with the padding of the "click to expand" text when quoting a long post.

2J37C7l.png

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I don't see a cancel option when posting in a thread. If I start to type a reply and decide it would be in my best interest to stop and just clear out the contents of the box the next time I go into the thread I see my comments are back just waiting for me to hit the "post reply" button.

So far all I have been able to do is hit "post reply" then delete the post afterwards.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
I'm still having issues with it taking me close to the first new post and then taking a while to fully load and then taking me back. It seems to have gotten worse. Maybe that is an issue with my internet, but it is very annoying.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Why make the dot blue? Not Cardinal or gold? ISU trademark police on your tail?

Reactions: kilroy

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I am opted into in-state and not the cave. Have noticed in the last bit, I can now open in-state threads and experimented on cave crap and cannot open. Yes! Now if I didn't have to see cave thread titles would be thrilled. If you open all forums, there is more of that stuff than ISU stuff. WTH?

kilroy

Jun 10, 2010
hills to flat lands
FYI this is my first day on the non mobile site. Its really nice too much improved.

A little to glaringly white though. Needs a little background breakup over the post/convo boxes.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I am opted into in-state and not the cave. Have noticed in the last bit, I can now open in-state threads and experimented on cave crap and cannot open. Yes! Now if I didn't have to see cave thread titles would be thrilled. If you open all forums, there is more of that stuff than ISU stuff. WTH?
Off Season and political conventions.

• Agree
Reactions: jkclone
Status
Not open for further replies.