Does the B12 Tournament matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Actually, clonelawman, we've had a rather thorough discussion of the topic, as we now look forward to watching selection Sunday. Others have actually sent me private messages apologizing for the treatment in this thread, as they also believed it was a valid subject. You are clearly not representative of all ISU posters here, thankfully.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
So, it goes from "you're wrong" to "beating a dead horse." LOL. Touché, boys?

So, further to this now dead horse debate, I have K-State as a three seed this afternoon. ISU as a six. Any debate?
No way in hell you guys are 3 seeds better than Iowa State, they have similar resumes.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Actually, clonelawman, we've had a rather thorough discussion of the topic, as we now look forward to watching selection Sunday. Others have actually sent me private messages apologizing for the treatment in this thread, as they also believed it was a valid subject. You are clearly not representative of all ISU posters here, thankfully.
OMG, people are messaging you? LOL.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It's a very long list. We have actually hosted Cy fans for football. Some of you need to get a grip, this is sports, not life and death. Good grief, we are separated most by the color of our laundry.
Who are the people who should get a grip?
Did your "friend" tmcats come to your hosted event?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
So, it goes from "you're wrong" to "beating a dead horse." LOL. Touché, boys?

So, further to this now dead horse debate, I have K-State as a three seed this afternoon. ISU as a six. Any debate?
ISU a high 5 and KSU a low 3. We're only about 5-6 difference in rankings.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Well, neither of us have a vote. But the resumes are not alike. K-State swept oSu.
So that equals a 3 seed difference? You guys also lost twice to TCU who we beat twice so Iowa State actually comes out the winner on that argument.

The only difference at all is you guys have that Texas win on the road, so, ill give that and reason why I think you'll be a 4 and we are a 5.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyballzz

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Bruce Weber resigned March 10th last year. That non con wasn't Bruce... thats not how scheduling works chief.
When Jerome Tang was hired at K-State prior to the 2022-23 season, the Wildcats’ nonconference schedule was already made for him, an oddity in today’s college basketball. Tang’s regime was only able to schedule one game, a road contest at Cal – the Wildcats’ second game of the season. KMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.