Does the B12 Tournament matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Instructive that Texas coach says Timmy Allen doesn't play in B12 championship game because he's taking "a longer view." Ku doesn't play McCullar, Jr. either. LOL to all the King McClure haters here.

licensed-image
I would expect any team safely in to rest guys that are pretty dinged up because the NCAA tournament is definitely more important than the Big12. Doesn't mean Big12 isn't important though. Did you watch the games?

Reactions: xboxfever

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Instructive that Texas coach says Timmy Allen doesn't play in B12 championship game because he's taking "a longer view." Ku doesn't play McCullar, Jr. either. LOL to all the King McClure haters here.

licensed-image

King made a really good point on Mad Dog Radio just now. He thought Kansas missed Coach Self on the sideline tonight.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

licensed-image

McCullar played 12 minutes last night and couldn't go due to injury.

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009

licensed-image
Let me know when KU sits Wilson for the tournament. He was player of the year and obviously KU would sit him in the Big 12 tourney if it didn't matter.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

licensed-image

Someone please post the beating a dead horse gif.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Clonelawman, your retorts are so often but an empty hole on this board, my goodness.
The only fit response to a silly troll. And that is all that you are, as you've proven of late. So there, I've given you what you wanted. I've fed the silly troll, but no more.

There's a game thread to hit since ISU is playing in the women's Big 12 championship today. That matters a whole lot more than any stupid drivel in this thread or any other that the Surly Troll has tainted.

Last edited:
Reactions: NWICY
Status
Not open for further replies.