EA Sports NCAA Football game

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
ISU-BS.gif

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Is it still next to impossible to find a PS5 for sale? This won't matter much if there are no consoles to be found.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
And it'll only be released on the PS6, which they will only produce 50 per month for the first 2 years after it's released.

Reactions: exCYtable

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Is it still next to impossible to find a PS5 for sale? This won't matter much if there are no consoles to be found.
Costco in Ankeny had a big pyramid of them on display yesterday. Well over a hundred.

Reactions: Gonzo

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

GameStop is holding their stock for Black Friday. First come, first serve (but have to sign up for their membership for $20 or something like that)

Reactions: Gonzo

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Wasn’t it originally going to come out in 22? Then 23? Now 24? Back in the day they used to pump one out yearly. Maybe they think a ten years later version will be better.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
Does anyone actually think this game will be good anyways?

Look at the pay-to-win debacle Madden has turned into and I fully expect a reskinned version of that.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Bummer. Nothing to do but wait, now. I'd rather they not release a half baked version, I suppose, and EA has had a history of stripping out features for releases on new consoles, so if another year gives them an opportunity to put more in, so much the better.

In the end, they've got a captive audience on this. Nobody else is going to beat them to market. The people that were really anticipating it aren't going to suddenly go away because it's a year later. EA knows that. It sucks, but it is what it is.

• Agree
Reactions: Bigman38

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Bummer. Nothing to do but wait, now. I'd rather they not release a half baked version, I suppose, and EA has had a history of stripping out features for releases on new consoles, so if another year gives them an opportunity to more in, so much the better.

In the end, they've got a captive audience on this. Nobody else is going to beat them to market. The people that were really anticipating it aren't going to suddenly go away because it's a year later. EA knows that. It sucks, but it is what it is.
I've been sitting on the perfect school name and team nickname for over a year now. This is really f*cking with my brand unveiling and rollout.

Reactions: Mr Janny

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Bummer. Nothing to do but wait, now. I'd rather they not release a half baked version, I suppose, and EA has had a history of stripping out features for releases on new consoles, so if another year gives them an opportunity to put more in, so much the better.

If anyone played NBA Live you definitely don't want them to rush this out

Reactions: Mr Janny

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Does this mean its not just a madden reskin? Or are they figuring out new ways to make it pay to win?

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to supporting my Dynasty's NIL fund via microtransactions.
That is EXACTLY what I picture happening. So much opportunity for microtransactions.

Need a new practice facility? $3.99 for one with a barber, $12.99 for one like what Auburn just opened.

Need to hire a ST coach, but don't have a spot available? Hire an analyst! $1.99 for one, or $4.99 for a pack of 3.

Game going the wrong way? $.99 for the ref to call targeting on the opposing QB because why not.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Does this mean its not just a madden reskin? Or are they figuring out new ways to make it pay to win?
I'm guessing there will be some equivalent to MUT in it. But hopefully they'll keep it separate from the dynasty mode like they do with Madden.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
Just keep searching the interwebs. I did a search a few moths ago and lucked into one in stock at target in mason city.

Help Support Us

Become a patron