ESPN, Fox Open Discussions for Next Big 12 Deal

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
When the fall of western civilization is written it will show that....

*Checks notes*

a man's hairstyle caused a great chasm and little **** men drove their big trucks right into the gap
It's happened before. Sampson's hair caused the destruction of the great temple.

And Paris not only stole his wife but also made fun of Menelaus's bad haircut (probably).

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Those guys on the Baylor show lobbed TCU to the Big 10 out there.

Not sure about that, but

Unless the Big Ten and SEC add pretty much every Texas school some Texas school outside of those conferences is always going to rise up and be solid. TCU was good in the MWC, let alone Big 12. Houston has been building up in AAC.

There's too much talent and it doesn't make sense for more than 3-4 Texas teams to be in the Big Ten and SEC. Not worried at all if one Texas team actually did try to jump to B10 or SEC. I don't think there's anything that special about TCU, Houston, SMU, Tech or Baylor compared to the other. Maybe Tech a little less high end potential because it's more remote although probably better location than say UTEP.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Of the Saturday games, the Big-12’s was the only one of consequence to the playoff. Obviously nice to see viewership up, but I wouldn’t use this year as a super accurate barometer of fan interest in each conference.
What consequence? TCU lost and made the playoff. If they would have won, well obviously they still would have made it.

But to your point, doesn’t it have consequence for the playoff every year? Really for most conferences too at that?

Reactions: CyDude16

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
In this case it doesn't even matter because the meaning of that tweet implies the clown running the Pac12 thinks he can use Deion coaching at CU to extract a much larger amount of money over a longer period of time from the TV networks? That is the story...and it is laughable!
I didn’t think it would be possible to hire someone worse than Scott. Pac12 proving me wrong.