FYI Team Stuck in Chicago

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I like the idea of them going out and doing something fun as a team, but a movie would be my last choice. Surely they could have found some sort of indoor paintball range to work their issues out on.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I like the idea of them going out and doing something fun as a team, but a movie would be my last choice. Surely they could have found some sort of indoor paintball range to work their issues out on.

This sounds brilliant....purely brilliant...

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Their hotel is on Michigan Avenue, but only a few blocks from some of the classic Blues Brothers scenes. Maybe they could re-enact some car chases underneath the L train or storm the Cook Country Building.
:yes:

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Not a pre-req, it just adds to the atmosphere. The place we went wasn't 21+ until after 6, before then it was open to everyone. ETA, though there might be an 18-over clause, for liability...

Whirlyball
Too bad...your party would have been so much better with Cycofan1 there.....

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Their hotel is on Michigan Avenue, but only a few blocks from some of the classic Blues Brothers scenes. Maybe they could re-enact some car chases underneath the L train or storm the Cook Country Building.
:yes:

which one are they staying at?