FYI Team Stuck in Chicago

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Hopefully this is a chance for the guys to relax a little and get themselves together. I would guess that they have not been as worked up as this board has been the past 14 hours or so. At least I hope that. I hope they have put that behind them and are figuring out what they need to fix.

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
If they are going to be watching a movie it at least should be some kind of motivational sports or basketball movie -- worst case they need to tee up some White Shawdow re-runs from the '70s. That Ken Reeves sure could coach. He had to deal with a lot of ego's too especially that crazy Coolidge kid. Go Carver High!

Reactions: becrisgreg

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
McDermott should be watching Coach Carter and the team should be watching Remember the Titans to learn a little something about team unity.

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
If they are going to be watching a movie it at least should be some kind of motivational sports or basketball movie -- worst case they need to tee up some White Shawdow re-runs from the '70s. That Ken Reeves sure could coach. He had to deal with a lot of ego's too especially that crazy Coolidge kid. Go Carver High!

Hoosiers???

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
So any new word on what the team is doing? ha haha..

I'm working from home today here in chicago and the snow has stopped at least where i live and i'd imagine the team is staying somewhere within a 2 mile radius of me. It was only really "bad" out for 30 minutes here but no clue about the other roads.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

I kind of like the idea. Get them away from basketball for awhile. They already got their ***** kicked last night and their ***** chewed, get them away and hope they come back with a new focus.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Looks like the team is going to go watch Avatar today, according to the ISU mens Basketball facebook page.

Do you think someone can convince Colvin that the Engineering dept has figured out a way to let Petey drive his body as an avatar if he doesn't get his act together?

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
Keith Murphy just said on KXnO that they are looking for a place to practice but haven't found one yet. They are currently watching the movie the Blind Side.

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
Im actually glad to hear this it will force these guys to work out all this crap.