GameDay Guest Picker

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
If it's the first you've heard of it, you're way behind. Crooked deal with Test Iowa. Company he worked with bilked several other states the same way.

I don’t live in Iowa, so haven’t heard any of this. From the few articles I just read, Kutcher simply referred the governor to an out-of-state company to supply testing. The state then entered into a contract with the company, and it may have been illegal because the test results were reported first to the out-of-state companies before going to the Iowa Department of Public Health.

What is crooked about that? Did the company not supply tests like they said they were going to, or were they otherwise deficient in holding up their end of the contract? Maybe I am missing other pertinent facts, but I don’t understand how the above could be interpreted as crooked or bilking the state out of money.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I don’t live in Iowa, so haven’t heard any of this. From the few articles I just read, Kutcher simply referred the governor to an out-of-state company to supply testing. The state then entered into a contract with the company, and it may have been illegal because the test results were reported first to the out-of-state companies before going to the Iowa Department of Public Health.

What is crooked about that? Did the company not supply tests like they said they were going to, or were they otherwise deficient in holding up their end of the contract? Maybe I am missing other pertinent facts, but I don’t understand how the above could be interpreted as crooked or bilking the state out of money.

OK, I missed that you're out-of-state. I'll see if I can dig up some of the old articles and links, or threads, and PM you, if that works.

Reactions: Brodie0

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Actually, since Ashton Kutcher was involved, and we're talking Ashton Kutcher here, that's pretty relevant Ashton Kutcher information.

That cheetos super bowl commercial might have been the worst thing anyone has ever done in the history of mankind.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
The more I think about fine get another person with hawk ties. I hope the whole set picks against us so hopefully reverse psychology works in our favor.

Reactions: indycyclone

ntxcyclone

Nov 16, 2013
There is too much smoke on Twitter right now not to be fire…..F that REALLY sucks….why would you put a die hard hawk fan as the guest picker??? I’d rather it was a country music singer I’ve never heard of before…..I guess we shouldn’t have complained about that last time. I mean jeez was Hayden Fry busy?? That would maybe be a worse choice than Ashton….Ashton, Tom Arnold and Hayden Fry would be the last three humans I’d want to have that job….

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Why do people believe it is Kutcher? Was it confirmed? Is it believed to be him because of an aircraft leaving the LA area? You know how many people live in that area? How many famous people live in that area? Sports stars...entertainment stars...I mean...I don't get the assumption that it is Kutcher just because a flight is leaving the LA area tomorrow morning...

Cyclones2

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 9, 2011
Pollard said yesterday at a Lunch event my wife was at that he knew who the guest picker was and that he is not happy about it. So if its Kutcher, then him not being happy about it makes sense.